Friday, July 18, 2014

Introducing Our Newest Team Member!




Please join us in welcoming Rebecca Nelson! She has recently joined our team and has already proved herself to be a great asset. We are so excited to be working with a talented new agent!
 "It has always been my passion to serve others, whether it be through career or volunteer opportunities. I love that real estate allows me the honor of aiding individuals and families as they make one of the biggest life decisions there is, where to build their home. My adventure in real estate began with a commitment to my future clients, my family, and to myself. To my clients I promised to always be honest, to listen, and to fight for them 110%. I am dedicated to finding each client the best deal with the least amount of stress. whether it be through the sale or purchase of a home. I achieve this by creating an open atmosphere where clients feel safe to ask any question, give an opinion, or tell me what they need and why without the sense of pressure. I provide honest, educated feedback as I genuinely want each client to find a home where they see infinite possibilities.

I am so honored to work with the PDX Homegroup who values each client, and goes above and beyond to provide maximum service. This team provides phenomenal support, not only to clients, but to each other as well. The amount of passion, experience, and talent this team possesses fosters the perfect environment for growth, opportunity, and fun.

When not working, I love to be outdoors hiking, kayaking, camping, geocaching, or playing disc golf. I enjoy reading, freelance writing, theater, movies, art, video games, and photography. I'm not the best cook, but I love the food network and can speak like a chef. I am fairly lady-like, but when I watch the Timbers, Seahawks, Saints, Thorns, Hops, or UFC, I become a pseudo coach and tend to get loud. The best parts of me are my two crazy and lovable boys. They are the reason for everything that I do, my greatest challenge and reward."

No comments:

Post a Comment